Are you building a Subaru powered VWDRC car to run in the AE class?
We may be interested in sponsoring one car. The suitable car would be built to a higher than average standard, and well presented. Ideally it would:
- Be designed with a high tech approach, not just a ‘minimum effort’ project
- Be something a bit different, which will stand out
- Be likely to attract magazine features
- Use a relatively modern Subaru engine, not a £200 tatty EJ22!
- Use mechanical tuning methods such as big intercoolers, increased boost, mappable ECU’s, water injection, a supercharger, etc, rather than nitrous
- Be a showcase for what you can do with Subaru powered VW’s, not what’s been done before.
Particularly of interest is getting the RJES details on a car as the major sponsor, so the RJES details and the fact your car uses our bits can’t be missed when the car is photographed.
If you are interested, and have a project which you think fits the bill, get in touch. Please send pictures, and spec details for your car. In return, you may be able to get drastically reduced, or maybe even free, RJES components for your car, plus technical support, subject to an agreement about the number of VWDRC rounds you turn up at, etc.